The DMP63 is the second machine generation for Micro Laser Sintering. Requirements from industry and universities have helped us to develop this enhanced system.
It serves increased productivity for nonreactive and reactive materials. Included is a zero-point clamping system for easy post processing with highest accuracy based on industrial standards.
- Infrared Fiber Laser 50 Watt
- Laser spot size ≤ 30 µm
- Building platform □ 60 mm
- Max build height 30 mm
- Layer thickness 1 µm to 5 µm
- Purified Argon atmosphere
- Gas tight design – low running cost
- Air locks and Rapid Transfer Ports
- Processing of highly reactive materials
- Zero-point clamping system