3D MicroPrint GmbH develops and produces processes and systems for the production of precise and complex micro parts by means of Micro Laser Sintering.
We offer our customers innovative solutions for the optimization and integration of novel functions into their part design. This allows us to manufacture complex micro components for applications such as in medical technology, jewelry and watchmaking, aerospace, chemical and energy technology, MEMS and semiconductors, automotive and many more.
You are enthusiastic about our modern production technology of Micro Laser Sintering? Then we would like to welcome you in our team and do offer you a safe and future-oriented workplace.
To support our team we are looking for:
Assistant Sales & Marketing (f/m)
- Maintain our international customer relationships
- Contact for our international sales representatives
- Back-office for our field sales
- Support for bidding and offer tracking
- Processing of our customer requests by telephone and email
- Preparation and follow-up of customer visits
- Support for internal reporting, market analyzes and competition analyzes
- Design and corporate image of our company
- Drafting of press releases
- Updating of our company homepage
- Organisation and design of our trade fair appearances
- Creation of sales-relevant marketing documents (presentations, brochures, newsletters)
- You have a successfully completed technical-commercial or commercial apprenticeship
- You have professional experience in technical (internal) sales and/ or marketing
- Good English skills both in written and speaking
- Basic knowledge in MS Office. Initial experience in dealing with ERP systems is also desirable
- Your work structured as well as solution driven
- You accept responsibility and incorporate your own ideas into your work
- A strong customer orientation, very good communication skills and a team-oriented approach improve your profile.
- Perspective of a long-term career in a dynamically growing start-up business
- A pleasant working environment with flexible working hours and the best conditions for your professional development
- A self-responsible remit with appropriate potential
- Attractive payment and structured training
Are you interested?
Please send us your valid application documents stating your earliest possible date of entry and your salary expectation, preferably by E-mail to email@example.com.
If you have any questions, please contact Franziska Jeschke- Human Resources Manager,
phone +49 371-40043-908.
Students and Interns (f/m)
At 3D MicroPrint GmbH you are moving in an international work environment characterized by a passionate pioneering spirit and a high level of engineering and construction competency.
Put your knowledge into practice
From writing your thesis to completing an internship – we offer you various opportunities to get to know our daily tasks and actively contribute your knowledge and develop yourself.
We appreciate students and trainees who want to get involved and want to pitch in tasks. Young people who are looking forward to put their fresh knowledge into practice and to profit from their new experiences.
Do you want to shape future-oriented technologies?
Then check our offers. We are pleased to meet you.
Please send your application documents via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org